What and why?
Classes are often full and waitlisted at EDC. Our VIP Auto-Enrollment process ensures that all current students receive a guaranteed spot in class for our next session. It also means your dancer will be placed into the proper level, because we handle this for you.
How It Works
- We enroll your dancer in class(es) based on their current schedule.
- This is done well in advance of the next session.
- You will receive an email letting you know that your dancer has been enrolled.
- Once the opt-out period begins, you have decisions to make:
- If you are happy with the schedule, there’s nothing for you to do at that time.
- If you’d like to transfer into another section of the class, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’d like to add a class, you can go ahead and register in your Parent Portal.
- If you’re quitting dance, you will log in to your Parent Portal and drop your dancer from the class.
- After the opt-out period ends, you will be charged a non-refundable deposit of $25 to hold your spot in class.
- If you remain an EDC student, then that deposit will be credited back to your account on the first tuition payment of the next session.
- If you let your spot go after the opt-out period ends, then your non-refundable deposit is not returned.
How do I know the dates of everything?
- Read your weekly email newsletter. We’ll always keep you informed of what’s happening now, and what’s happening next.
- Subscribe to our Google calendar at elevatedanceonline.com/calendars.
- Pay attention to your Band app- all important dates appear on the Band calendar too- it’s synced with Google!