- Our commitment to you- low annual membership fee. Each student pays a $25 membership fee (not to exceed $65 per family).
- Trial Class Policy: A trial class is $18. Enroll, and the $18 is credited back to your account. A trial class can be rescheduled up to 2 times with advance notice, however there are absolutely no refunds on trial classes, regardless of whether or not you attend the class.
- All current students receive priority registration on the next consecutive session.
- Multi-class tuition saves on every class after the first class and applies to individuals.
- Student Tuition Cap puts a lid on how much you pay for each child.
- 10% Sibling Discount makes dance for the whole family affordable.
At EDC, anyone can figure out their own tuition payment because we have convenient, easy-to-understand pricing and NO sliding scale tuition.
SINGLE CLASS TUITION PER STUDENT
$280 for the session
pay in 4 equal monthly installments of $70.00
MULTI-CLASS DISCOUNT PER STUDENT
$240 for the session
per class after the first full-price class
pay in 4 equal monthly installments of $60.00 per additional class
STUDENT TUITION CAP
$399.00 per month
*This is the best value for students with 7 or more classes/week on their schedules.
Break It Down For Me
|Number of Classes/Week||Session Tuition||Or 4 Equal Monthly Installments|
What about each sibling?
|Number of Classes/Week||Session Tuition w/10% off||Or 4 Equal Monthly Installments w/10% off|
Each Class is
All tuition payments are due prior to services rendered.
All payments not received by the first Friday following the payment due date will incur a $15 Late Fee.
Returned payments will incur a $25 NSF fee.
Withdrawal: 14 days written notice via email.
EDC students must be in dress code for class.
Missed classes due to scheduling conflicts do
NOT Roll Over. (Think about dance class like a soccer practice.)
Terms & Conditions
14 days written notice and a completed Withdraw Form are required if a student is to be withdrawn. If a client has completed the withdrawal process and has paid for services in advance, then he/she will receive a refund for unused services.