- Our commitment to you- NO ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE. Each new student pays a one-time $25 onboarding fee (not to exceed $65 per family). Once you’ve taken off three consecutive sessions, you are considered a new family again.
- $18 Trial classes- enroll, and the $18 is applied to your tuition. $50 Trial class week- enroll, and the $50 is applied to your tuition.
- All current students receive VIP priority registration on the next consecutive session.
- Multi-class tuition saves on every class after the first class and applies to individuals.
- Student Tuition Cap puts a lid on how much you pay for each child.
- 10 % Sibling Discount makes dance for the whole family affordable.
At EDC, anyone can figure out their own tuition payment because we have convenient, easy-to-understand pricing and NO sliding scale tuition.
FIRST CLASS PER STUDENT
$269 for the semester
pay in 4 equal monthly installments of $67.25
MULTI-CLASS DISCOUNT PER STUDENT
$230 for the semester
per class after the first full-price class
pay in 4 equal monthly installments of $57.50 per additional class
STUDENT TUITION CAP
$390.25 per month
*This is the best value for students with 7 or more classes on their schedules.
Break It Down For Me
|Number of Classes||Semester Tuition||Or 4 Equal Payments|
What about each sibling?
|Number of Classes||Semester Tuition w/10% off||Or 4 Equal Payments w/10% off|
Each Class is
All tuition payments are due prior to services rendered.
All payments not received by the first Friday following the payment due date will incur a $15 Late Fee.
Returned payments will incur a $25 NSF fee.
Withdrawal: 14 days written notice and completed Withdraw Form.
Students who miss class due to quarantine can join class via Zoom.
Missed classes due to scheduling conflicts do
NOT Roll Over.
Terms & Conditions
14 days written notice and a completed Withdraw Form are required if a student is to be withdrawn. If a client has completed the withdrawal process and has paid for services in advance, then he/she will receive a refund for unused services LESS all credit card processing fees (if applicable). Should the client not want to pay credit card processing fees upon withdrawing from class, he/she may choose to receive a credit towards the next consecutive session’s classes.